Going for an IPO is easier said than done. It requires months of meticulous preparation, investor outreach, road shows and much more than that an internal acceptance of equity dilution to multiple stakeholder. An IPO can help raise the capital needed to accelerate growth and achieve market leadership. However, the question to be asked is; are you ready for an Initial Public Offering.
At Synthesis, we have an experienced team that has been the strategic think tank behind several large and mid-sized successful capital market offerings.
Intellivate works with corporates on raising funds through capital markets either through an IPO or an FPO route. It also works with clients on regulatory advisory for issues such as Takeover Code, Preferential Allotments etc.
Our services include:
• Critical evaluation of business plans
• Corporate finance strategy and suitability for IPO prior to approaching key advisors
• Legal and financial due-diligence
• Strategy and timing of issue
• Pre-IPO placements
• Handling regulatory issues including approvals from various authorities and identifying and liaisoning with merchant bankers, underwriters, solicitors and other professional advisors
Apart from above, we also provide transaction support services for following capital market transactions:
• Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP)
• Private Investment in Public Equity (PIPE)
• Convertible bonds
• Rights Issue
• Open Offers
Our team has a deep understanding and experience in managing different types of capital market transactions across various industries.
Talk to us to know more about how we could help you in ushering a new and dynamic beginning.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reach out to our team of experts.